Friday 27 February 2015

Samoa's Holiday Highlight

My Holiday Highlight

In the holiday I went to the NRL nines game. I went with my mum and cousin, and we had so much fun! We went to Eden Park , and we went Last Saturday. I wanted to go is because I thought it will be fun, but it was fun. The game I enjoy most was worries and the titans. and the first round the worries scored a try. then the titans then shone Johnson did a dummy and then got a runner way went inside the goal post. then on the second round the worries was still in the lead and then the time went to 6 seconds then  5 4 3 2 1 and the warriors won the game!


warriors vs raiders
The warriors had to play the raider. Now the first round has began. The raider scored are try. Then they missed the kick in. Then the warriors score lots of tries and then warriors winning.


Then when it got to 6 seconds the raider scored a try and they won the game. but they all played so well. All the worries fans were shocked and disappointed when the warriors lost against the raiders. The point was 19 to 21. I hope next time the warriors wins.


But the warriors had to vs the tigers to be in the semi finals. So on Sunday, so the warriors vs the tigers. then both team went to their position. So the first round has began, then the warriors was winning then the tigers got a try.


Then on the second round the warriors was winning and then they got a try and they won the game and they were happy.


I hope that I will go there next time to watch it again because it was so fun and cool to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.